Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread
The perfect bread for brunch or breakfast, this banana bread is seriously hard to stop eating and is an amazing way to start off your day.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 Mashed Bananas
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Margarine, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Cream together sugar and margarine.
Add egg; mix until combined.
Stir in milk and bananas.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
Bake at 375 for 45-60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Green Vegetable Puree 4.2/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Cake 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Basic Single-Serve Pancake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Eggless Banana Walnut Cake 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Healthy French Toast 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!