Healthy banana bread recipes - 11 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bananna bread
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy banana bread recipes
Get two fruits in one great-tasting quick bread
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana (2 medium)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
SOLVED: How to Peel a Banana the Right Way!
What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!
Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread
The perfect bread for brunch or breakfast, this banana bread is seriously hard to stop eating and is an amazing way...
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 Mashed Bananas
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Margarine, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
Copycat Starbucks Recipe: Banana Walnut Bread
By Pascale Weeks
A moist banana bread full of crunchy, nutty goodness and sugary frosting just like Starbucks makes it. Tempted?
Grandma's Banana Bread
Grandma's deliciously moist banana bread with black walnut flavoring
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 c. + 1 tsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. black walnut flavoring
- 2 eggs
Banana BreadRecipewe ♡
Banana Bread. Discover our recipe
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3 large bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 2 tbsp. of butter
Thanksgiving breakfast ideas that won't leave you too stuffed for turkey
What to eat on Thanksgiving morning to tide you over 'til the big feast? Here are 10 light breakfast ideas that won't spoil your appetite!
Nutella Swirl Banana Bread
By kristascookin, A Handful of Everything
Homemade Banana Bread with a creamy Nutella Swirl and coconut for texture!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large bananas, or 3 small bananas mashed (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Nutella
Delicious Walnut Banana Bread
This delicious banana bread is sprinkled with walnuts, adding a wonderful crunchy contrast to the moistness of the ...
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar (can easily reduce to 3/4 cup)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Moist and fluffy
- 2 ripe bananas
- 150 g all purpose flour
- baking powder
- 140 g butter melted and cooled
- 140 g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips semi sweet
- 50 ml baileys irish cream
Easy Peasy Banana Bread
This easy peasy banana bread can be prepared in just 15 minutes! You're missing out if you don't try this
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
Banana Bread with Maraschino Cherries
This original bread recipe not only contains delicious bananas, but Maraschino cherries! Truly unique and delicious...
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter or shortening
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup maraschino cherries (optional)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mashed bananas
Easily Adaptable Banana Bread Recipe
Yummy homemade banana bread that you can adapt to your own tastes and preferences, making this the perfect recipe f
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream (low-fat or regular) 125 mL
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp each of baking powder and baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or chocolate chips (optional)