The best vegan banana bread recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bananna bread
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Vegan banana bread recipes
Cream: 1/2 cup shortening, 3/4 cup sugar Sift together: 2 cups flour, 1 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 tsp lemon juice
SOLVED: How to Peel a Banana the Right Way!
What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!
Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2 1/4 cups oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- For chocolate drizzle:
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil