The best vegan banana bread recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bananna bread
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Vegan banana bread recipes
Cream: 1/2 cup shortening, 3/4 cup sugar Sift together: 2 cups flour, 1 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 tsp lemon juice
SOLVED: How to Peel a Banana the Right Way!
What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!
Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2 1/4 cups oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- For chocolate drizzle:
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil