The best vegan banana bread recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bananna bread
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Vegan banana bread recipes
Cream: 1/2 cup shortening, 3/4 cup sugar Sift together: 2 cups flour, 1 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 tsp lemon juice
SOLVED: How to Peel a Banana the Right Way!
What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!
Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2 1/4 cups oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- For chocolate drizzle:
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil