Making banana bread without eggs - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Banana bread without eggs recipes
Cinnamon Banana Bread
A great banana bread recipe with a wonderful cinnamon flavor to give it an extra kick
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream (DO NOT substitute with any low fat)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1./2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 nuts (optional)
Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2 1/4 cups oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- For chocolate drizzle:
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil