Great recipes without eggs - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Without eggs recipes
VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE FILLING
These are savoury pancakes that can be eaten for breakfast or dinner
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp cilantro, diced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 7 mushrooms, diced
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1 pkg extra firm Indian tofu, cubed (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Eggless Safe To Eat Cookie Dough
THIS IS SAFE TO EAT COOKIE DOUGH, TO BE EATIN AS IS :-)
- 3/4 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1/4 CUP BUTTER, SOFTENED
- 1/4 TEASPOON VANILLA
- 1/4 CUP MILK
- 1 CUP FLOUR
- 1/2 CUP CHOCOLATE CHIPS
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Tasty and simple recipe specially for eggless cake eaters
- ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour – Optional
- 2 Medium size ripe Banana’s – Cut into medium pieces
- ¼ Cup chopped Walnuts – You can use any other nut of choice or chocolate chips or omit this step
- 2 Tbsp Plain Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence – You may use banana essence or omit this step
- 5 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 5-6 Chocolate Chip for decoration - Optional
VEGAN FRENCH TOAST
My mom used to make a similar version for me when I was a kid
- Whole wheat toast
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
VEGAN BISCUITS AND GRAVY
This is a hearty meal that is made from scratch
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 1/4 cup soymilk and 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 pkg dry mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup or cream of broccoli soup
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 pkg veggie ground
- 6 mushrooms, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp marjoram
- 2 tsp ground sage
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1 cup soymilk more as needed
- 2 tbsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
Lush pancakes without eggs (fried in a little oil)
By Olesya Ambrosova
Kefir is mixed with salt and sugar, and adding flour ash ( approximately 100 g of flour , but out differently, depe...
- • kefir - 200 g
- • sugar - 1 tsp.
- • salt
- • vegetable oil in the dough - 1 tsp.
- • soda - 1 tsp.
- • flour - about 100 g
Butterless, Eggless, Milkless Cake
Boil the above together for 3 minutes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
Eggless Sponge Cake, Choco Lava Cake
choco lava Cut into this delightful nugget and watch that stream of warm sweet chocolate ooze out, only to be cap
- Eggless Sponge Cake
- Refined flour (maida)1 cup
- Soda bicarbonate 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- Unsalted butter 55 grams
- Condensed milk 1/2 tin
- Milk 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- For Choco Lava
- Refined flour (maida)1/2 cup + for dusting
- Baking powder1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda1/2 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder6 tablespoons
- Dark chocolate,chopped1/4 cup
- Butter1/2 cup
- Castor sugar (caster sugar)1/2 cup
- Yogurt3/4 cup
- Milk1/2 cup
without eggs recipe collections
- chocolate cake without eggs (7)
- deviled eggs without mustard (7)
- deviled eggs without mayo (6)
- chocolate chip cookie without eggs (5)
- vegetarian desserts without eggs (4)
- peanut butter cookies without eggs (3)
- cocoa without eggs (3)
- chocolate mousse without eggs (3)
- cake without eggs (3)
- caesar dressing without eggs (3)