Lush pancakes without eggs (fried in a little oil)
- • kefir - 200 g
- • sugar - 1 tsp.
- • salt
- • vegetable oil in the dough - 1 tsp.
- • soda - 1 tsp.
- • flour - about 100 g
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Kefir is mixed with salt and sugar, and adding flour ash ( approximately 100 g of flour , but out differently, depending on the thickness and quality of buttermilk powder) . Quickly stir the dough to avoid lumps . You can mix with a mixer , whisk or fork. Add to the dough 1 tsp. vegetable oils . The dough is obtained as a very thick smetana.Skovoroda must be bottomed . Preheat a frying pan, add the dough has 1 tsp. vegetable oil , stirred briefly . We post small browns in a greased hot griddle . Fritters not smear . Fry over medium heat under the hood.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (950 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (390 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?