Lush pancakes without eggs (fried in a little oil)
- • kefir - 200 g
- • sugar - 1 tsp.
- • salt
- • vegetable oil in the dough - 1 tsp.
- • soda - 1 tsp.
- • flour - about 100 g
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Kefir is mixed with salt and sugar, and adding flour ash ( approximately 100 g of flour , but out differently, depending on the thickness and quality of buttermilk powder) . Quickly stir the dough to avoid lumps . You can mix with a mixer , whisk or fork. Add to the dough 1 tsp. vegetable oils . The dough is obtained as a very thick smetana.Skovoroda must be bottomed . Preheat a frying pan, add the dough has 1 tsp. vegetable oil , stirred briefly . We post small browns in a greased hot griddle . Fritters not smear . Fry over medium heat under the hood.
You'll also love
- Eggless Safe To Eat Cookie Dough 5/5 (1 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Banitsa 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Sweet Chicken Nuggets 3/5 (15 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (284 Votes)
- Classic White Bread 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- BlackbEEry Pancakes 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?