10 amazing ways to make scrambled eggs even better than they already are
Scrambled eggs are awesome; that's the simple truth. Even though this simple dish can be a little complicated to get just right, here are 10 easy ways to take scrambled eggs from good to stellar.
1/11 View slideshow
10 awesome additions to scrambled eggs
Start by making basic scrambled eggs. Some people like to add milk, others cream, and others just have them plain with salt, pepper and a little butter. However you make them, here are the toppings that you should be adding to them!
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Comment on this article