Sons favorite breakfast
- bacon any kind
- pancake mix
- 1 egg.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all Ingredients together in a medium bowl
pre heat skillet, add butter
cook a few mins each side.
You'll also love
- egg in a hole with bacon 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet and Hardly Potato Fries 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Yury’s Anything Casserole 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- eggs 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Berry Smoothie 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Outback SteakHouse Aussie Fries 2.5/5 (19 Votes)
- apple cinnimon pancakes 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!