Recipes for the perfect bacon breakfast - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bacon breakfast recipes
Bacon Breakfast Cupcakes
In a world of exotic baked goods, these take the cake: cupcakes made with all your fave breakfast ingredients
- 1 bag (20 ounces) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup crumbled crisply cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
egg in a hole with bacon
its a simple and easy thing for the morning if you do not enjoy making a full 30 min breakfast this only takes less
- a egg ,bacon , cup, butter and bread
Sons favorite breakfast
- bacon any kind, butter,pancake mix,1 egg.
Low-Carb Cheesy Bacon & Broccoli Quiche
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F
- 12 Eggs, Large
- 10 pan fried slices Uncured Bacon
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 340 g Broccoli
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sweet Basil Leaf
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt