Making a great breakfast casserole with bacon - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Breakfast casserole with bacon recipes
Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
All in one breakfast!
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage (or cubed ham or bacon)
- 2-4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
Mix and bake at 350 for 1 hour
- 1 lb velveeta
- 2 c mayo
- 2 lbs hash browns
- 1 c onion
- bacon bits
In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 6 eggs
- lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese