Making a great breakfast casserole with bacon - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Breakfast casserole with bacon recipes
Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
All in one breakfast!
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage (or cubed ham or bacon)
- 2-4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
Mix and bake at 350 for 1 hour
- 1 lb velveeta
- 2 c mayo
- 2 lbs hash browns
- 1 c onion
- bacon bits
In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese