Delicious ground pork casserole recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ground pork burgers, minced meat pies, healthy ground meat, ground pork meatballs, quick ground beef, easy steak marinade, hamburger patty recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Ground pork casserole recipes
Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
All in one breakfast!
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage (or cubed ham or bacon)
- 2-4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
The 10 golden rules for perfect roast beef
By Pascale Weeks
Roast beef is a typical SUNDAY lunch CLASSIC. It's easy to make and is a dish that everyone loves.
2 338 shares
BREAKFAST SAUSAGE CASSEROLE
A sure to please breakfast no matter how many join you that you set into motion the night before
- 1 pound ground pork sausage (if you like it with a zip use ground hot Italian sausage )
- 6 slices white bread, toasted and cut into bite size cubes
- ½ pound shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder (I have replaced it in a pinch with 2 teaspoons prepared mustard)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, beaten well
- 2 cups milk
How to make potato fritters
By Nadia Paprika
A STEP-by-STEP guide to HOMEMADE potato FRITTERS from scratch!
17 730 shares
Make Ahead Breakfast Sausage Casserole
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 6 slices white bread toasted and cut into cubes
- 8 ounces mild Cheddar cheese shredded
Sausage Brunch Casserole/Breakfast Casserole
Place sausage in a large skillet
- 1 1/2 lbs ground pork sausage
- 1 (8oz) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!