This Is Probably One of The Most Delicious Ways To Prepare Eggs
Eggs are quick, versatile, and super tasty! They're a great option for those who don't have much time to cook, as different variations of cooked egg can be whipped up super fast. They're also packed with protein so give you a heap of energy, and are one of the cheapest foods around.
From hard-boiled to scrambled, we love egg in all its forms, but today we're going to share with you the most delicious way to prepare eggs (in our opinion anyway!)
© Unsplash / Louis Hansel
Our Favorite Egg Recipe
Did you know that a large egg contains almost 6 grams of protein? Eggs are packed with nutrients, including vitamin D, which maintains bone healthy and a strong immune system. They also contain coline, which aids metabolism and liver funtion.
They can be enjoyed at anytime of the day, but this recipe works perfectly for brunch. So, next time you have weekend guests, why not impress them with this egg-cellent recipe?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!