Our favorite overnight breakfast casserole dishes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: breakfast casserole
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Overnight breakfast casserole recipes
Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
All in one breakfast!
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage (or cubed ham or bacon)
- 2-4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
Here's why you should eat carbs for breakfast
By Déborah Deprez
Carbs aren't the enemy. Here's why!
Overnight Breakfast casserole
Grease 9 x 13 pan. Cube muffins in large casserole pan
- 6 English muffins
- 1 Cp. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cp. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cp. diced onion (opt.)
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. precooked sausage links
- 12 eggs
- 2 cps. milk
Flourless Banana Pancakes & Other 3-Ingredient Brunch Recipes
Brunch is the best excuse for combining two meals in one. Simplify it even more with these winning 3-ingredient recipes!
BREAKFAST SAUSAGE CASSEROLE
A sure to please breakfast no matter how many join you that you set into motion the night before
- 1 pound ground pork sausage (if you like it with a zip use ground hot Italian sausage )
- 6 slices white bread, toasted and cut into bite size cubes
- ½ pound shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder (I have replaced it in a pinch with 2 teaspoons prepared mustard)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, beaten well
- 2 cups milk