Here's why you should eat carbs for breakfast
If you're on a diet that eliminates carbs, think again! Eating carbohydrates for breakfast is actually a great idea, and here's why!
Start the day right
Carbohydrates tend to be demonized nowadays because of the role they can play in weight gain. Several popular diets, such as Atkins, Dukan and Scarsdale totally eliminate carbohydrates in order to promote weight loss—but that may not necessarily be a positive thing.
Bear in mind that if you're not eating carbohydrates, you're more likely to be starving after a meal. Carbohydrates include pasta, rice, bulgur, potatoes, bread, oats, tapioca and legumes: lentils, dried beans, etc.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!