Breakfast Pork Sausage Burritos
Better than fast food breakfast.
- ½ green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 flour or wheat tortillas warm
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 pkg pork sausage (alternative turkey sausage)
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 8 slices of American Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- Optional Fillings
- Fresh Spinach
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a skillet brown sausage. In same skillet heat oil. Add green pepper and onion and cook until tender about 5 minutes. Add browned sausage and cook until heated through about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
Add beaten eggs to skillet and heat until cooked about 3 to 5 minutes. Divide the egg and sausage mixture equally among the tortillas. Top with salsa. Rollup burrito style.
Easily can be made vegan.
You'll also love
- MY BREAKFAST BURRITO 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Skinny Breakfast... 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- sweedish meatballs 2.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Classic Chicken Enchiladas 2.6/5 (48 Votes)
- vanilla muffins 3.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Breakfast casserole 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Banana nut bread 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Kielbasa and Beans 3/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.