Bacon Wrapped AppleTizers
- Green Apple
- Turkey Bacon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Completely peel, core and clean your green apple
Dice your green apple into 1/4 inch sizes
Wrap each green apple piece with one full strip of turkey bacon
Grill each side for 7.5 minutes
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (173 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.