Easy Baked Chicken Wraps
- 1 lb chicken breasts cooked
- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- cheese slices
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to what the tube says & unwrap rolls
place chicken on rolls with cheese & roll up.
cook according to directions & serve
You'll also love
- Cottagers' Cubed Steaks 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Quiche 2.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Liver and Onions 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- chicken with peppers 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Forgotten cookies 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Mom's Potato Salad 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Chicken with Curry Bake 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.