Easy Baked Chicken Wraps
- 1 lb chicken breasts cooked
- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- cheese slices
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to what the tube says & unwrap rolls
place chicken on rolls with cheese & roll up.
cook according to directions & serve
You'll also love
- Cottagers' Cubed Steaks 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Swedish Meat Balls 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy Italian Grilled Chicken 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Sea Urchin Cromesquis 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Best Creamed Salmon 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Mexican casserole 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy tots 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.