How To Make Healthy Parmesan And Lemon Zucchini Fries
These healthy zucchini ‘fries’ are a delicious snack. They’re the perfect finger food to serve guests because not only are they creative and colorful, they’re also low in calories and healthy to boot!
Here’s our step by step recipe for healthy zucchini ‘fries’ with Parmesan and lemon.
For 4 people, you'll need:
- 3 zucchinis
- 1 clove of garlic
- The zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!