- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower, separated
- 1/3 cup Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 450. Grease a huge dish.
Shake cauliflower in a bag with oil and garlic.
Pour into dish and season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Top with Parmesan. Broil 4 minutes.
You'll also love
- Classic Basil Pesto 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Copycat King’s Hawaiian Rolls 3.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Hungarian Cabbage and Noodles... 3.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Parmesan-Garlic Spaghetti Squash 3.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic & Cherry Tomatoes 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- PC Roasted 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Parmesean crusted chicken 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Cauliflower pasta 2.8/5 (43 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!