These parmesan cheese straws are a cocktail's best friend
These Parmesan cheese straws are so quick and easy to make. Not to mention that they're the perfect snack to nibble on during happy hour!
For about 20 cheese straws, you'll need:
- 1 sheet of ready-made puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk mixed with 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!