Cheesy Shepherds Pie
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 packet of Clubhouse Shepherds Pie
- 1-2 tbsp. White sugar
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- carrot chunks (fresh or frozen)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Garlic salt
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In pan, combine ground pork, onion and crushed garlic. Brown and drain off fat. Return to pan.
Add seasoning, water, sugar and vegetables. Bring to a boil, simmer until thickened.
Place thin layer of potatoes on bottom of baking dish. Pour meat mixture over top, to with remaining potatoes.
Place shredded cheese on top of dish. Sprinkle with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Broil until cheese is melted.
Let cool and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Tuna and Egg Tea Biscuit 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Potato Fries 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Party Potatoes 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken 3.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Pie 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Potato Hash 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Miss Hilda's Chocolate Peanut... 4/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!