Tuna and Egg Tea Biscuit
An old favorite my mother taught me.
- Tea Biscuits
- 1 canned tuna in water
- hard boiled egg
- light mayonnaise
- diced onion
- diced celery
- diced tomato
- slice of process cheese cut in quarters
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Drain Tuna and mix with hard boiled egg and mayonnaise
Add all vegetable ingredients and mix. Add any seasoning of your choice.
For Example: cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, Montreal Steak spice
Place mixed ingredients on half of tea biscuit, place one of the quarters of cheese on top.
Place in oven at 450 degrees celcius for approximately 3-5 minutes, until cheese is nicely melted.
Eat and Enjoy
You'll also love
- Baked Potato Fries 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Jess' Devilled Eggs 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Kaylees Grilled Cheese 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Weekend Potato Salad 2.9/5 (45 Votes)
- Fish w/ Salsa 4 pts 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Salad Nicoise 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!