By Quand Papoune cuisine... , blog La vie de Choupette
- green Beans
- tuna in oil
- anchovy fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- wine vinegar
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- black olives
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook about 1 cup green beans in boiling salted water, 8 to 10 minutes.
Cool them in ice water.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Crumble 3-4 oz (about 1/2 cup) tuna in oil and drained 8 anchovy fillets.
- Boil a pot of vinegar water. Put in 2 eggs, cook for 5 min. Drain, let cool.
- Peel and chop 1 onion and 1 clove of garlic.
- Pour into a bowl with 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley, salt, pepper, 4 tablespoons of wine vinegar 6 tbsp olive oil, stirring.
Divide the salad ingredients on the plates. Garnish with black olives. Shell eggs and drop them in the middle of the plates.
Serve dressing on the side.
You'll also love
- Salad with Foie Gras and Crayfish 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pizza with smoked haddock 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Natural Juice French Apple Pie 3.3/5 (219 Votes)
- Petite Strawberry Tarts 3.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Italian Salad 3.7/5 (37 Votes)
- Fish w/ Salsa 4 pts 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Pike fillet with apples and walnuts 3.6/5 (122 Votes)
- Green bean salad, mango and red... 3.7/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.