Doritos Taco Salad
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 tomato cut small
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 onion cut into rings
- 200 gram bag of zesty doritos
- 1 lb cooked hamburger crumbled
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 cup mayo or miracle whip
- 1/4 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
set aside 1 tbsp. of taco seasoning
mix the rest into the hamburger while warm
cool then add veggies and cheese
mix sugar and mayo and 1 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
pour dressing over salad
crumble doritos just before you serve and mix
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.