GIANT Hash Brown Roll Stuffed With Ham & Cheese
By Emily Marten, 08/29/2016
Supersize your regular omelet with this baked version filled with gooey cheese and ham. It's seriously good - check out the step by step recipe!
1/15 View slideshow
Giant rolled omelet stuffed with ham and cheese
More steaming articles
How to make jelly donuts from scratch... Fall in love at first bite with these... 10 Chocolate Lava Cake Fillings That...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!