GIANT Hash Brown Roll Stuffed With Ham & Cheese
By Emily Marten, 08/29/2016
Supersize your regular omelet with this baked version filled with gooey cheese and ham. It's seriously good - check out the step by step recipe!
1/15 View slideshow
Giant rolled omelet stuffed with ham and cheese
More steaming articles
How to make jelly donuts from scratch... How to make 5 different types of... Here's a recipe for homemade puff...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!