Bake Your Way to GIANT Chocolate Chip Cookies
These giant chocolate chip cookies are rich and indulgent, perfect for when you really want to satisfy your sweet tooth. Try our recipe now!
1/9 View slideshow
© Silvia Santucci
GIANT chocolate chip cookies
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... The zucchini dish you haven't tried:... Sun Pizza with Zucchini, Ham & Blue...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!