Crispy and delicious.
- 24 oz Hashbrowns
- 2tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- 2tbs oil
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese shreds
- Sausage, ham, bacon
- Parsley for garnish.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Take a bag (24oz) of thawed hash browns, mix in 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 2 tbs oil and about 1/3 c shredded cheddar cheese. Put then in a well-greased muffin tin, and make a well in the center.
Bake at 425°F for 15-18 minutes, cover with foil if the edges appear to be getting too brown.
Now, lower the oven to 350°F. Crack a medium egg into each “nest” and top with bacon bits, cheese and parsley flakes.
Bake for about 13-16 minutes.
Gentle slide a knife along the edges, and gently pull up with a fork
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Streusel Muffin Topping 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Quiche with chicory, ham and cream... 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Egg Rolls 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Nachos 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Corn & Pea Salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Baked Hashbrown Spuds 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Mexican Breakfast Burrito 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!