Crispy and delicious.
- 24 oz Hashbrowns
- 2tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- 2tbs oil
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese shreds
- Parsley for garnish.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Take a bag (24oz) of thawed hash browns, mix in 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 2 tbs oil and about 1/3 c shredded cheddar cheese. Put then in a well-greased muffin tin, and make a well in the center.
Bake at 425°F for 15-18 minutes, cover with foil if the edges appear to be getting too brown.
Now, lower the oven to 350°F. Crack a medium egg into each “nest” and top with bacon bits, cheese and parsley flakes.
Bake for about 13-16 minutes.
Gentle slide a knife along the edges, and gently pull up with a fork
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (121 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
- Hash brown Perogie Smorgasbord 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Hashbrowns 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!