Baked Hashbrown Spuds
- One pkg. square frozen hash browns one small container sour cream chopped green onions (saving some of the greens) chopped green peppers one cup shredded Colby or Mexican cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Partially thaw hash browns. Spray a 9x13 inch pan.
Mix ingredients together and pat down in pan.
Bake at 325 for one hour. Add extra cheese and green onion tops while still warm.
You'll also love
- Hashbrown & Egg Recipe Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Mamas seasoned potatoes 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Ham and egg quesadilla 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Stir-fried Endives, Potatoes and... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Potato Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Home Fries 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?