Ham and egg quesadilla
Put a new spin on ham and eggs!
- 2 10 inch tortillas
- 2 cups regfrigerated egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 jarred red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup salsa
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350, Wrap tortillas in foil, bake untill heated through, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile in a bowl combine eggs, cheese, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, and black pepper, mix well.
Spray nonstick skillet, add red peppers and ham to skillet, cook well stiring until heated through. Add egg mixture reduce heat to low, cook stiring untill mixture thickens about 5 minutes.
Place 1 tortilla on a cutting board, spoon egg mixture on to top press remaning tortilla on top, cut into quarters.
You'll also love
- Chipotle Mushroom Runsas 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Crumb Cake: 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Artichokes with Cream 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Om-Let me make you breakfast in bed 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Egg and Cheese Puffs 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- 1-2-3 Taco Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!