FAST 5: Easy, Cheesy Quesadilla Recipes Your Family Will Love
Quesadillas are the ultimate family-friendly meal. They're quick, easy to make, and only require a few ingredients. Better yet, they'll satisfy every stomach at your dinner table.
Let's get started!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
Kitchen HACK: The Easiest Way To Get a Sticky Cake Out of Its Baking Tin
QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Personality Based On The Food You Eat?
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.