Milk is known for its richness in calcium and thus its importance for bones. Milk has a lot of good vitamins for skin, plus it also helps body
- 1 cup rice flour,
- 2 cup water,
- 2-3 table spoons ghee,
- 4 cups cream milk,
- 1 cup of milkmaid,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 8-10 strands of saffron,
- 1/2 cup grated fresh coconut,
- 2 teaspoons jaggary,
- 2 tbsp almond paste,
- 1 teaspoons cardamom powder,
- 3 tbsp crushed nuts cashews, almonds and pistachios.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix rice flour with boiled water and ghee in a deep pan and bring a boil stir often to avoid lump formation.
Once cooked make dough from this mixture. use plams to shape dough into lemon sized balls and these balls into thin long threads in a separate pan.
Boil milk and add milkmaid, almond paste, saffron allow it to cook for about 8-10 minutes on low flame., Add rice dough strings and cook for 10-18 minutes on low frame
. Toward the end stir in sugar, jaggary, grated coconut, cardamom powder, crushed nuts. Decorate with cashew. Can served hot or cold.
daily milk drink
You'll also love
- Buttery Pecan snowballs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Pav bajji gravy 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Indian Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Rich Dundee Cake 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry tarts 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Gingerbread Cheesecake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Khoorabia (Armenian Butter Cookies) 3.9/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!