Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 8 oz. bog of frozen broccoli
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 1/2 cups grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1 cup rice
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut your chicken into cubes and cook them halfway in a skillet with salt and pepper and set aside. It's okay that they're still pink inside, they'll finish cooking in the oven.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cream of chicken, 1 cup of cheese, rice and milk.
Stir and mix everything until combined. Add your chicken.
In the casserole dish, pour everything in. Add the other half cup of cheese on top.
In a ziploc bag, put the Ritz crackers in the bag, seal it and crush them up. Add your melted butter and mix it up until they start to bind a little.
Take the Ritz mixture and sprinkle on top covering the entire mixture.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the rice is completely cooked and casserole is bubbling.
Let sit for about 5 minutes then serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Basque Chicken, polenta with Black... 3.8/5 (269 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (245 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Chicken Wing with Pistachios, a... 4.7/5 (123 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.1/5 (162 Votes)
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (251 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (64 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (172 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.