Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole
This cheesy broccoli, chicken and rice casserole comes together in few steps and is sure to please the whole family!
- 8 oz. bag of frozen broccoli, thawed
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 1/2 cups grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1 cup rice
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut your chicken into cubes and cook them halfway in a skillet with salt and pepper and set aside. It's okay that they're still pink inside, they'll finish cooking in the oven.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cream of chicken, 1 cup of cheese, rice and milk.
Stir and mix everything until combined. Add your chicken.
In the casserole dish, pour everything in. Add the other half cup of cheese on top.
In a ziploc bag, put the Ritz crackers in the bag, seal it and roughly crush them up with a rolling pin or whatever you have on hand. Add your melted butter and mix it up until they start to bind a little.
Take the Ritz mixture and sprinkle on top covering the entire mixture.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the rice is completely cooked and casserole is bubbling.
Let sit for about 5 minutes then serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Basque Chicken, polenta with Black... 3.7/5 (294 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.1/5 (211 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (274 Votes)
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (284 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.1/5 (271 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (282 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Salad 3.4/5 (182 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.