There are meatballs, then there are MEATBALLS. Growing up I was raised on the real thing.
- 1 Pound of Ground Chuck
- 1 Pound of Ground Pork
- 1 Pound of Ground Veal
- 3 Cups of Fine Bread Crumbs
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 2 Tsp Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Podwer
- 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together well.
Form the mixture into medium-sized meatballs.
Bake in a 350° oven until lightly brown but not overly done. At this point you want to remove them and put them directly into a pot of simmering Italian pasta sauce and let them simmer for a few hours.
You'll also love
- Shepherd's Pie 3.5/5 (162 Votes)
- We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe! 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Osso Bucco 4.1/5 (89 Votes)
- Italian Salad Chicken 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Albondigas 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Veal meatloaf with tomato confit... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes with Meatballs 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.