Spaghetti meatball recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: meat balls
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Spaghetti meatball recipes
There are meatballs, then there are MEATBALLS
- 1 Pound of Ground Chuck
- 1 Pound of Ground Pork
- 1 Pound of Ground Veal
- 3 Cups of Fine Bread Crumbs
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 2 Tsp Salt and Pepper, Basil, Oregano, Parsley, Garlic Podwer
- 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
10 things you can make with ground beef in record time
By Elena Salvadore
These GOURMET ground-beef recipes will barely take ANY time out of your BUSY day!
"skinny" low carb spaghetti and meatballs
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a low carb dish you don't have to feel guilty about authentic italian spaghetti and meatballs using healthy
- 2 12-ounce to 14-ounce jars of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 slices of your favorite sandwich bread
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 pound ground veal
- 1/3 pound ground pork
- 1/3 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 small onion, finely minced
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces whole-wheat skinni spaghetti
Never eat a plain burger again with these 10 cheeses
Turn up your cheese game with these 10 melty-licious varieties that will make you never want to eat a naked burger again.
Bella Note Spaghetti.
Lady and the Tramp based. Simple but romantic dinner
- 2 (30 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs
A slightly sweet spaghetti sauce with melt in your mouth meatballs
- 90 % lean ground beef I use 3 lbs so we have leftovers
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs 3/4 cu for mixing in meatballs and 1 cup set aside in bowl
- large jar spaghetti sauce
- sugar can be brown or regular
- Italian spices
- bay leaves
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 or 2 beef boullion cubes or tsp ground
- Have a crockpot waiting
20 tantalizing ways to eat meatballs
If you hear 'meatballs' and think 'spaghetti', you've a lot to discover about just how VERSATILE the humble MEATBALL really is! Start here...
In a large bowl mix first 5 ingredients well
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds lean or extra lean ground meat
Meatballs with spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 package goya seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tbs hot sauce
- 1 package ritz crackers
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper to liking
- 3 tbs sugar
- 2 jars of spaghetti sauce