Spaghetti meatball recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: meat balls
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Spaghetti meatball recipes
There are meatballs, then there are MEATBALLS
- 1 Pound of Ground Chuck
- 1 Pound of Ground Pork
- 1 Pound of Ground Veal
- 3 Cups of Fine Bread Crumbs
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 2 Tsp Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Podwer
- 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
10 things you can make with ground beef in record time
By Elena Salvadore
These GOURMET ground-beef recipes will barely take ANY time out of your BUSY day!
"skinny" low carb spaghetti and meatballs
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a low carb dish you don't have to feel guilty about authentic italian spaghetti and meatballs using healthy
- 2 12-ounce to 14-ounce jars of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 slices of your favorite sandwich bread
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 pound ground veal
- 1/3 pound ground pork
- 1/3 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- plus more for serving
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 small onion
- finely minced
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces whole-wheat skinni spaghetti
Never eat a plain burger again with these 10 cheeses
Turn up your cheese game with these 10 melty-licious varieties that will make you never want to eat a naked burger again.
Bella Note Spaghetti.
Lady and the Tramp based. Simple but romantic dinner
- 2 (30 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs
A slightly sweet spaghetti sauce with melt in your mouth meatballs
- 90 % lean ground beef I use 3 lbs so we have leftovers
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs 3/4 cu for mixing in meatballs and 1 cup set aside in bowl
- large jar spaghetti sauce
- sugar can be brown or regular
- Italian spices
- bay leaves
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 or 2 beef boullion cubes or tsp ground
- Have a crockpot waiting
20 tantalizing ways to eat meatballs
If you hear 'meatballs' and think 'spaghetti', you've a lot to discover about just how VERSATILE the humble MEATBALL really is! Start here...
In a large bowl mix first 5 ingredients well
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds lean or extra lean ground meat
Meatballs with spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 package goya seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tbs hot sauce
- 1 package ritz crackers
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper to liking
- 3 tbs sugar
- 2 jars of spaghetti sauce