20 tantalizing ways to eat meatballs
If you hear 'meatballs' and think 'spaghetti', you've a lot to discover about just how versatile the humble meatball really is! Start here..
1/20 View slideshow
© Lady and Pups
Turkish kofta with cannellini puree and toasted pine nuts
Turkish kofta are traditionally oval-shaped, but these tasty lamb meatballs are small and round, served on a bed of cannellini puree with toasted pine nuts, chili flakes, and mint. Serve with a pile of hot pita bread and your Middle Eastern feast is served.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Comment on this article