Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Package of chicken
- seasoning salt
- spices that would taste good on chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the spices into the flour.
Coat the chicken with the mixture.
Place the chicken on a baking stone or in a covered roasting pan at 350 degrees for about an hour.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.