3 Ingredient Simply Great Chicken
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 1 (.7 oz) Italian dressing dry mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat over 350 degrees
Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish
Combine dry-mix and brown sugar in a small bowl or plate.
Dip and press chicken in mixture front and back
Place in baking dish and sprinkle any left-over mixture.
Bake in 350 oven for any hour turning chicken ever 20 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!