Famous BBQ Chicken
The original BBQ chicken recipe!
- 3 Chicken Thighs Thawed
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic powder
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
- 1 Box Mac n cheese
- 5 Red skinned potatoes
- Large casserole pan
- Medium sauce pan
- Large bowl
- Milk & butter
- Italian dressing
- Coffee cup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400. Wash chicken thighs, Place into pan, Season.
Pour BBQ sauce into cup Halfway. Add water to the top, Stir. Pour half over chicken.
Chop red skinned potatoes into small pieces. Place into bowl, Add salt, pepper, and italian dressing. Stir.
Pour potatoes around chicken, Pour the rest of the bbq sauce over top.
Cook in oven on 400 for about 30 - 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done.
About 20 minutes in, Boil water in medium sauce pan.
Add mac n cheese, cook until tender. ADD Butter & milk Stir.
For crispier chicken add italian bread crumbs, or crushed corn flakes to the top.
You'll also love
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (74 Votes)
- Hamburger Pie 4.1/5 (53 Votes)
- Filipino Chicken Adobo 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Mexican Beef Quinoa 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Macaroni Schotel 3.9/5 (69 Votes)
- tasty mac n cheese 3/5 (177 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hubby's Fave Drunken Chickens 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.