Spicy Cajun BBQ Chicken
- 4- 1/4 pieces of chicken
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice
- 3 tsps tandoori masala
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcester sauce
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp chicken & Rib BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash chicken and pat dry.
In a bowl or ziplock bag, add chicken with all the ingredients. Allow to marinate.
Baking method: empty chicken into a baking dish with all the sauce. Cover dish with foil and allow to bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Grill: grill chicken pieces until cooked thoroughly.
In a saucepan cook the remaining marinade, serve chicken with the sauce drenched over.
You'll also love
- Mexican Tortilla Lasagna 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Kidney Bean Tacos 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Chicken and... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Coconut Red Bean Soup 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Tenderloin Marinade 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Chinese Glazed Salmon with Peas... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Hubby's Fave Drunken Chickens 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.