Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated White vinegar recipes
Spicy Cajun BBQ Chicken
Wash chicken and pat dry
- 4- 1/4 pieces of chicken
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice
- 3 tsps tandoori masala
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcester sauce
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp chicken & Rib BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste.
5 Problems You Didn't Know Could Be Solved With VINEGAR
Finally, a natural solution to common cleaning problems! Click to learn more.
Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
whisk all ingredients together in a large sauce pan
- 1 1/2 oz brown sugar
- 4 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 oz worchestershire sauce
- 1 pt ketchup
- 4 1/2 oz paprika
- 4 1/2 oz dried mustard
- 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 oz white vinegar
- 2 oz water
11 Signs That You Should Drink More Water
Discover the WARNING signals your body sends when it needs more water.
bread and butter pickles
Combine cucumbers and peppers and onions in a large non-metalic pot and mix in salt and ice cubes
- 10 cups thinly sliced unpeeled cucumbers
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3 large white onions thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pickling salt(coarse salt)
- 4 trays ice cubes
- 3 cups white vinegar
- 4 cups white sugar
- 11/2 tsp each turmeric
- celery seed
- and mustard seed
Pickled Peppers and Tomatoes
This is the recipe that we got from Gramma Kate and we use it for pickling our peppers and green tomatoes
- 1 quart WHITE vinegar
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup of canning salt (make sure it is not iodine) (we cut the salt to ¾ cup and found it is salty enough)
- We also add garlic cloves and dill to the liquid mix.
6 Signs That Indicate You're Dehydrated
75% of American are chronically dehydrated. Chances are, you're one of them.
If you like garlic this one is for you
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Peel garlic and figure how many total canning jars full you have
- ½ gallon Peeled garlic **
- 1/3 total liquid amount needed of WHITE VINEGAR***or RICE WINE VINEGAR* (adds a great flavor)
- 2/3 total liquid amount needed of water***
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup NON iodized salt