Making creamy ceasar dressing: our favorite recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: caesar salad with chicken, caesar dressing no egg, Greek salad, easy salad recipe, chicken salad with apples, chicken and avocado salad, healthy salad dressing
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Creamy ceasar dressing recipes
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT for the dressing
- 3 cups grilled chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ box penne pasta, cooked and cooled
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, cut into small pieces
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle Caesar salad dressing
10 dirt-cheap foods that won't ruin your health
By Déborah Deprez
Because we're all a little tired of Ramen...
Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing
Mix in blender (do not overbeat or it will become to thick)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- 1 flat of anchovies (without the oil)
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp mayo
Avoid yo-yo dieting with these 20 no-fail tips
You've finally managed to shed those last 5 pounds. Well here's how to keep them off for good, without the risk of gaining them all back once you get off your diet!
If you like garlic this one is for you
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese