Making creamy broccoli salad: our favorite recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Creamy broccoli salad recipes
Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with Sweet DressingYUM!Food Porn
Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with Sweet Dressing
- 4 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 1 cup Shredded Colby or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Small Chopped Onion
- 6 Pieces Fried Bacon or Bacon Bits
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 TBSP Vinegar
Your ultimate spring produce guide: What's in season plus recipe suggestions
Buying in-season fruits and veggies saves money and helps you eat better. Here's a guide to the best spring produce and what to do with it!
Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad
This is a wonderful side dish with red onions, bacon, and mozzarella
- 2 Bunches of Fresh Broccoli
- 1 lb of Bacon
- 1 Red Onion
- Mayo to taste
- 1 lb of Shredded Mozzerella
20 foods that help your body hold on to muscle and burn fat
By Déborah Deprez
From raspberries to salmon, green tea to oats, here are the foods to choose when you want to fight fat but maintain that lovely lean muscle.
Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad
This cheesy broccoli salad is flavored with tiny bits of bacon and covered in a sweet dressing
- 1 big bunch of broccoli
- 1/2 lb of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vinegar
Delicious Broccoli and Sunflower Seed Salad
By EMAXI, Just a girl and her spoon
A wonderful fresh summer salad that is greatly satisfying! Try it out at your next barbeque to impress your guests!
- 3 large stalks broccoli
- peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions (or use onion powder to taste)
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 C. sunflower seeds
- 1 C. sliced almonds or coarsley chopped peans
- 1C. seedless raisins
All You Need To Know About Cooking With Cactus
Don't worry, those prickly green plants we know as cactus or nopales are perfectly safe to eat! Here's how to pick 'em and what to cook!
Yummy Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing
Cut broccoli and grapes into bite size pieces
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 20 grapes
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 jar of bacon bits
- 1/2 C Miracle Whip
- 1/4 C milk
- 4 Tbs sugar
Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing, Bacon, and Cheese
Mix together and serve
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup miracle whip salad dressing
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. half and half cream
- salt and pepper to taste