Making creamy broccoli salad: our favorite recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Creamy broccoli salad recipes
Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with Sweet DressingYUM!Food Porn
Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with Sweet Dressing
- 4 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 1 cup Shredded Colby or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Small Chopped Onion
- 6 Pieces Fried Bacon or Bacon Bits
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 TBSP Vinegar
Your ultimate spring produce guide: What's in season plus recipe suggestions
Buying in-season fruits and veggies saves money and helps you eat better. Here's a guide to the best spring produce and what to do with it!
Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad
This is a wonderful side dish with red onions, bacon, and mozzarella
- 2 Bunches of Fresh Broccoli
- 1 lb of Bacon
- 1 Red Onion
- Mayo to taste
- 1 lb of Shredded Mozzerella
20 foods that help your body hold on to muscle and burn fat
By Déborah Deprez
From raspberries to salmon, green tea to oats, here are the foods to choose when you want to fight fat but maintain that lovely lean muscle.
Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad
This cheesy broccoli salad is flavored with tiny bits of bacon and covered in a sweet dressing
- 1 big bunch of broccoli
- 1/2 lb of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vinegar
Delicious Broccoli and Sunflower Seed Salad
By EMAXI, Just a girl and her spoon
A wonderful fresh summer salad that is greatly satisfying! Try it out at your next barbeque to impress your guests!
- 3 large stalks broccoli
- peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions (or use onion powder to taste)
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 C. sunflower seeds
- 1 C. sliced almonds or coarsley chopped peans
- 1C. seedless raisins
All You Need To Know About Cooking With Cactus
Don't worry, those prickly green plants we know as cactus or nopales are perfectly safe to eat! Here's how to pick 'em and what to cook!
Yummy Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing
Cut broccoli and grapes into bite size pieces
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 20 grapes
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 jar of bacon bits
- 1/2 C Miracle Whip
- 1/4 C milk
- 4 Tbs sugar
Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy Dressing, Bacon, and Cheese
Mix together and serve
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup miracle whip salad dressing
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. half and half cream
- salt and pepper to taste