Our best healthy broccoli salad ideas and recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy broccoli salad recipes
Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli Salad with Homemade Dressing
from Auntie Donna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets & peeled stems
- 1/4 cup red onion - sliced & chopped
- 3 to 4 bacon strips, cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Vegetarian Broccoli Salad with Water Chestnuts
This wonderful salad is full of veggies and covered in a sweet lemon sauce
- 1 cauliflower cut in small pieces
- 2-3 broccoli heads
- 1 can water chestnut cut in small pieces
- Sunflower seeds
- Green onions
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Super Easy Broccoli Salad
This broccoli salad is amazingly easy, coming together in less than 5 minutes, and you can add in tons of other ing...
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sugar
- little bit of vinegar
- 1 broccoli cut in pieces
Mixed Broccoli Salad with Grapes and Pecans
Mix dressing ingredients in separate bowl and leave in the refrigerator overnight
- 2 stalks broccoli chopped
- 1 bunch red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sunflowers
- 1 pkg bacon bits
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup splenda
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
Delicious Broccoli and Sunflower Seed Salad
By EMAXI, Just a girl and her spoon
A wonderful fresh summer salad that is greatly satisfying! Try it out at your next barbeque to impress your guests!
- 3 large stalks broccoli, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions (or use onion powder to taste)
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 C. sunflower seeds
- 1 C. sliced almonds or coarsley chopped peans
- 1C. seedless raisins
Raisin Broccoli Salad with Mayo and Sunflower Seeds
Combine and serve!
- Diced broccoli
- Sunflower seeds
Easy Sweet Onion and Broccoli Salad
This easy salad only has four ingredients, and even the dressing comes together in a simple two minutes
- 3 cups of fresh broccoli
- 3 cups of fresh cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of sweet onions (diced)
- 1/2 a package or bacon
- 1 cup of mayo
- 3 tbs of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of suger