Raisin Broccoli Salad with Mayo and Sunflower Seeds
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Diced broccoli
- Sunflower seeds
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine and serve!
You'll also love
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato and Leek Soup with Spinach 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Greek Salad 3.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Easy Dill Potato Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- ORIENTAL BROCCOLI 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Delicious chicken and rice with... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.