Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 cup cooked macaroni
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 2-3 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine macaroni green pepper onion tomatoes celery and cucumber in a bowl
In another bowl combine oil sugar vinegar ketchup lemon juice salt and pepper
Pour over macaroni mixture
Toss to coat
You'll also love
- Perogies 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato Casserole with Hash Browns 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy cucumber salad with fresh... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Pesto 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- My Grandmother's Mexican Supper... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Mozzarella and Ham 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Waldorf Salad 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe