- 2 cup cooked macaroni
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 2-3 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine macaroni green pepper onion tomatoes celery and cucumber in a bowl
In another bowl combine oil sugar vinegar ketchup lemon juice salt and pepper
Pour over macaroni mixture
Toss to coat
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Baby Bok Choy Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Carmelized Carrots 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy cucumber salad with fresh... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Veggie Pasta 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- MeMaw's Celery Stuffing 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Soupe au Pistou 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.