- 2 cups diced apple
- 1/2 cup broken walnuts
- 1 cup chopped fine celery
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup halved, seedless grapes
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine apples, nut and celery. Blend together mayo, sugar, lemon juice and salt. Fold in whipped cream. Fold into apple mixture. Chill!
You'll also love
- Waldorf Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- mmpretzals 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Salad- Almond & sesame Topped 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.5/5 (265 Votes)
- Pistachio Cake 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Cucumber and... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Creamy Dill Shrimp 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Walnut Cookies 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.