Amber's Grinch Kabobs
- Green Grapes
- Small marshmallows
- Short Kabob Sitcks
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Slide onto kabob stick a green grape. Slide onto kabob stick a thinly sliced piece of banana. Slide onto kabob stick a strawberry with the top sliced off. Slide onto the kabob stick a small marshmallow.
It should look like the Grinch wearing a Santa Hat.
Kids love these and they are healthy and delicious.
You'll also love
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Fantastic finger food 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Holiday Sugar Cookies 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Pear Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Punch 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Vegetable soup suitable for babies... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Southwestern Vegan Roasted... 4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees