Play with your Food! Cute back-to-school snacks your kids will love
Whether your kids are school-aged or still at home, these cute lunch and snack ideas will keep them happy and fed!
© Menu Musings
Butterfly Snack Bags
Good some space left over in your child's lunch box? Turn a simple snack-bag into a cute butterfly with this simple trick! Get the instructions here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees