Grandma Riedthaler's Dill Pickles
- 24 to 30 cucumbers
- 1 part vinegar
- 3 parts water
- 4 tablespoons salt
- dill seasonings
- 3 to 6 garlic cloves
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine water, vinegar, and salt. Bring to boil.
Add cucumbers and leave until they change color.
Place dill and garlic cloves in jars.
Pack pickles. Add liquid to cover the pickles. Process 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Dill Pickle Potato Salad 4.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (80 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Poppy Cock 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mustard Pickles 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Deviled eggs 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandpa's Pickled Beets 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Blueberry Peach Jam 4/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.