Dill Pickle Potato Salad
Lighter dill pickle potato salad without mustard and vinegar. This creamy salad with dill pickles is a perfect side dish or a party food.
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 4 Medium Carrots
- 2 lb Potatoes (low-starch ones
- if possible)
- 1 cup Dill Pickles
- 1/3 cup Pickle Juice
- ½ Medium Onion
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Rinse potatoes and carrots under running water. Peel them and cut into small cubes. Place them in a large pot and cook until they are just cooked. Avoid boiling them for a long time to prevent ending up with mash. Drain the water and let them cool down.
Finely chop onion and dill pickles. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and sour cream.
In a large bowl or pot combine together potatoes, carrots, pickles, pickle juice, onion and mayo mix. Add salt and pepper and taste.
Cover with cling film/lid and chill in the fridge overnight.
You'll also love
- Granny's Potato Salad 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Little peanut butter bites 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Aмериканский Cалат... 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Grandma Riedthaler's Dill Pickles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Oteen's "Bread and Butter Pickles" 4.5/5 (2 Votes)